Most popular:
Anki - how to change the interface language.
Anki is a powerful tool to learn languages or something else by heart. Maybe at some point You would like to change the interface language ...
What’s on My Mind: January 2020.
First of all, finally I began to work on the second edition of my e-book on meditation (previously known as Meditation Guide ). It was long ...
Page Headers Based on Custom Heading.
If You prefer to use Your Own styles within Writer , it’s always nice to have them connected with all the rest Writer’s ‘magic’, like autom...
search this blog
..traces left on one January 12, 2020 23:40
Expanding My Reading Habit
Some time ago I wanted to motivate Myself by tracking how often I read books. Whenever I’ve managed to read long enough (at least one hour per day), I jotted it down into My habit tracking app. But there is also other activity I’d like to be engaged into as a habit: reading posts and articles from My favorite sources. I do it mostly via Handy News Reader - an RSS reader app I prefer (Android). It is, however, challenging to fulfill all those habits which I find worth attention. Therefore My newest idea on the matter is: to expand reading habit to include not only books, but also those smaller pieces of knowledge :) . Maybe this compromise will turn out to be helpful in meeting My reading ambitions.
So, before the beginning of tracking a reading habit in its expanded form, I took a closer look on My current stats (reading books). They look as follows:
![]()
![]()
Although not impressive, it’s worth noticing that I’ve been able to manage a streak of consecutive 6 days of reading at least one hour daily.




No comments:
Post a Comment