Most popular:
Anki - how to change the interface language.
Anki is a powerful tool to learn languages or something else by heart. Maybe at some point You would like to change the interface language ...
What’s on My Mind: January 2020.
First of all, finally I began to work on the second edition of my e-book on meditation (previously known as Meditation Guide ). It was long ...
Page Headers Based on Custom Heading.
If You prefer to use Your Own styles within Writer , it’s always nice to have them connected with all the rest Writer’s ‘magic’, like autom...
search this blog
..traces left on one February 17, 2019 13:05
GMail: changing UI language may disrupt Your account.
Recently I've changed My GMail UI language and - to My surprise - discovered that I can't send e-mails any more. The issue referred only to e-mail client apps: both AquaMail on Android and The Bat! on Windows. Logs checked and I've found that it had to do with IMAP folder names - which have been changed due to language change mentioned above. So a natural conclusion was to fix IMAP folder pairing in The Bat! - which in fact solved the problem.
In case of AquaMail, however, I'm not sure what happened - I wanted to do a similar thing but before I started, all of a sudden the app informed Me that I can use some better/higher security solution... asking if I'd like to. I agreed - and it solved the issue, maybe as a side effect?




No comments:
Post a Comment