Most popular:
Anki - how to change the interface language.
Anki is a powerful tool to learn languages or something else by heart. Maybe at some point You would like to change the interface language ...
What’s on My Mind: January 2020.
First of all, finally I began to work on the second edition of my e-book on meditation (previously known as Meditation Guide ). It was long ...
Page Headers Based on Custom Heading.
If You prefer to use Your Own styles within Writer , it’s always nice to have them connected with all the rest Writer’s ‘magic’, like autom...
search this blog
..traces left on one January 29, 2019 23:44
Am I more open for wisdom? (the first month)
Highlights:
- I virtually stopped using 15-minutes session,
- I didn't notice any particular effect on My Inner Peace level - or anything else,
- the practice is still a pretty nice experience which I'm aware I like to perform;
In the meantime, however, I've had some valuable insights which maybe came to Me easier because of meditating daily. Thoughts like:
- Love is the most important thing - don't put it in the back burner to be engaged in life, because there is no real life without Love. Furthermore, don't treat Love as a life condiment. Treat it as it's main ingredient, the main driving force - and the main thing to focus on as often as You can.
- When it comes to Your lifetime, this is not about what or how much You can gather, preserve or achieve. All those things are only tools for You to define who You really are = who You decide to be. There will be always much more "in queue" - and, on the other hand, it is not possible to really save anything for ever. What really does matter is what is Your intention, and what is Your vibration - therefore: what is Your state of Being?




No comments:
Post a Comment