Most popular:
Anki - how to change the interface language.
Anki is a powerful tool to learn languages or something else by heart. Maybe at some point You would like to change the interface language ...
What’s on My Mind: January 2020.
First of all, finally I began to work on the second edition of my e-book on meditation (previously known as Meditation Guide ). It was long ...
Page Headers Based on Custom Heading.
If You prefer to use Your Own styles within Writer , it’s always nice to have them connected with all the rest Writer’s ‘magic’, like autom...
search this blog
..traces left on one May 25, 2016 01:03
Wedding Anniversary
Yesterday My Sweetheart was shopping whereas I remained in bed, exhausted. Decided not to listen anything this time, but trying to meditate, at least a little bit. I tried to tell (more precisely I should say: to convey) Evelyn how I feel. How difficult, how... hard (as often, in case of eating » starving). I tried to imagine Me eating some tasty meals, but... it was too hard. Soon I limited visualization just to the scene in which I sat nearby the ocean... as I like there...
Sweetheart came back with surprising gifts and We could celebrate Our wedding anniversary a little bit more than We could predict. I was grateful... to Evelyn... to both of them... to the Universe.
And one more interesting thing was My newest dream in which I also dreamed about wedding... isn't that interesting...? I met some priest and his helper (like an acolit? - he was My namesake), although I felt them also like... monks of some kind. And just like in this reality - in My dream We were late on Our Own wedding ;) .




No comments:
Post a Comment