Most popular:
jDownloader fails to launch.
jDownloader is a great tool which I use for years now. Long story short, it's a tool which comes in handy whenever You need to download...
The suicide barn
I had a peculiar dream , Evelyn ... As You know, I rarely experience this kind of dreams - or maybe I rarely remember them. Usually My drea...
Me Myself… - #2.
search this blog
..traces left on one April 7, 2020 17:50
OLW: Sign In with Google Temporarily Disabled.
Yet another time Open Live Writer users stumble upon an issue regarding their Blogger accounts. For some time now the app cannot log-in into a Google Blogger blog. It may show You the following message - or something like that:
“Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app This app has not been verified yet by Google in order to use Google Sign”
As in case of earlier issues this is also due to Google’s changes into its security policies.
Fortunately, it may be fixed. PoSmedley has published a workaround on GitHub:
“I didn’t do anything special. I’m just glad you got it. You have no idea how long I hunted around for it! I know what it’s like. Have fun!”( » )
It will be enough just to install this alternate version of the app, e.g., from here.




No comments:
Post a Comment