Most popular:
Fix The Bat! Wrong Cookie Character Encoding.
Recently - inspired by Benjamin Dreyer ( Dreyer’s English: An Utterly Correct Guide to Clarity and Style. ) - I began to apply typographical...
What’s on My Mind: January 2020.
First of all, finally I began to work on the second edition of my e-book on meditation (previously known as Meditation Guide ). It was long ...
Take the initiative and make the difference.
In recent months I encountered very nice surprises on the software field. One refers to Windows Live Writer - a tool which for a long time ...
search this blog
..traces left on one July 12, 2016 10:43
Refreshed
For a few days I had the feeling of having difficulty falling asleep, even though I was tired. Last night I've finally had a good night's sleep - but preceding 24 hours was challenging (I think I didn't sleep at all and then, during the day, I was engaged in physical effort).
Now I feel much better and even happy that I've successfully got up in the morning (again, I didn't make it for a few days, until now). I'm noticing a little brisk air sensation, birds chirping... I feel refreshed :) .




No comments:
Post a Comment